This position is no longer available, but if you’re interested in working with Kink Academy in the future, please contact us with your resume.
Work with a feminist, sex-positive consent driven company! One of the leaders of online video-based sex education has a position open with a high potential for growth for the right candidate.
KinkAcademy has over 2,000 educational videos with over 150 nationally known sex educators and other experts, covering topics from consent, relationships and safety, to the intricacies of shibari rope bondage and medical play.
I’m currently in search of a part-time virtual assistant to help manage KinkAcademy.com.
- Time management (using Harvest, Toggl or something similar)
- Promotional graphic design (using Canva.com)
- Blog editing and management (using WordPress)
- Newsletter management, including layout, editing and distribution (using MailChimp)
- Social media management, including scheduling, editing, posting, and some original content creation (using MeetEdgar.com)
- General marketing: writing advertising copy, email management
- Strong time-management skills & self motivated to achieve goals.
- Sex-positive attitude and familiarity with the kink/fetish/BDSM scene
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms including FetLife, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter & Instagram.
- Strong writing skills; editing skills preferred.
- Some graphic design experience preferred.
I am looking for someone self-motivated, who wants to join an organization on the cutting edge of the online sex education world. There is a huge opportunity for growth: as KinkAcademy continues to expand, so will your work within the company.
10-15 hours a month to start with potential for growth. Pay TBD.
Please send a cover letter and resume to (kali at kinkacademy.com)