Are you passionate about kink and sexuality education?
Do you have an enthusiasm or a unique viewpoint on your kink that you want to share with the community?
Join the team of amazing educators already hosted on Kink Academy by contributing an article (or articles) for us!
We are looking for experienced kinksters and writers to add to our educational offerings by writing for our blog. We are seeking writings that are inclusive, sex and body positive, and consent-driven.
Article subjects should correspond to topics available on Kink Academy and include at least 3 links to prior videos or blog posts. We are looking for an educational tone, not erotica or journal entries (Though if you can make the article sexy AND informative, we’re all for it!).
The article should be at least 600 words, ready to publish (minimal to no editing needed), new content (not previously published) and we will need a 2-3 sentence biography from you along with a link back to your website.
Check out previous articles on our blog to see the tone and style we’re looking for!
In exchange for each article accepted, you will receive $35 and a one month membership to KinkAcademy.com. If interested, please complete the form below or contact us at EroticationAssistant@gmail.com with any questions.
Some example topics/titles might be:
- ABDL Wtf?: Explaining Adult Baby/Diaper Love
- Aftercare, Beyond Snuggles and Blankets
- Anal Play – Lube and Plugs and Beads, Oh My!
- Negotiating for Bondage
- Navigating Body Dysmorphia in Play
- How-To Create Your Own Cane
- Anatomy Lessons for Fingering and Fisting
- Consent and Hypnosis
- Vulnerability and Intimacy from the Dominant Side
- Loving Your Latex: Cleaning and Care
- Crafting Practical Protocols
- Risk-Awareness for Rough Body Play
- Safer Sex 101
- Primal Play – Connecting with your Inner Beast
- Top 10 Pervertibles!
- Consent in the Swing Scene
- Sexy Service Sessions
- Prepping for Your First Kinky Camping Event!
Submissions are open on an on-going basis, we’ll be publishing at least two articles a month.
Kink Academy has always been a pioneer of online sex ed for adults. When we launched the website in 2009 there was nothing else like it, no resource where you could find your favorite kink experts all in one place to watch whenever and wherever you needed to. Video cameras in phones weren’t as common or high quality. We invested a great deal flying around the country to ensure KinkAcademy.com could promote a diversity of perspectives and experiences. We’ve always had a commitment to high-quality information delivered by well-respected experts.
Now we’re looking to take online sex education to the next level.
I’m delighted to announce Kink Academy Classrooms, a new project in the works to put the platform directly in the hands of our favorite sex experts, therapists, and BDSM educators.
We’re in the first stages of building the new platform so we’re looking for beta testers for the initial round of classrooms and feedback from our customers and community to build the best resource possible.
Interested in Kink Academy Classrooms but not an educator? Please take our customer feedback survey here!
Who are we looking for?
- We’ll be starting with well-established educators and experts. Quality of information has always been a top priority of Kink Academy, so we want to make sure that knowledgeable educators are available in the first round of new classrooms. If you’re a long-time educator and have always wanted to be part of Kink Academy please fill out this form.
- If you’re a Kink Academy or PassionateU educator you are already on the approved list but it’s still helpful to know you’re interested, so please fill out the form and include any updated information.
- We’ll be opening up to folks who are starting or in early stages of their career at some point after we launch the platform, so please still fill out the form if you’re new to the industry but are interested in having your own channel.
How does it work?
- Each educator will have their own “online classroom” where they can upload pre-recorded videos, create quizzes, post PDF handouts, and interact with students (plus potentially offer live webinars). Each educator is responsible for creating, posting & updating all of their own content.
- We’re still figuring out the payment system and how subscriptions will work — currently we’re looking at sites like Udemy, Patreon and other shared-profit models for inspiration. Kink Academy will take a portion of membership fees, with the most substantial portion going to the educator. Payments will be direct deposit based on a minimum payout.
- Kink Academy handles all the payment processing and tech support, so you can focus on creating and sharing excellent content as well as supporting your students.
- You’ll be able to co-brand your classroom, so that it’s a consistent part of your online presence. By being a part of the Kink Academy Classroom platform, you’ll be able to share your unique message with a much broader audience by combining our marketing and brand power with your own.
What do we need from you?
- If you’re interested in having your own Kink Academy Classroom, please fill out this form so we have your information.
- If you have ever filled out the Kink Academy educator form, I have your information and you’ll be emailed when we announce Kink Academy Classrooms, but feel free to fill it out again if you’re not sure I received your previous form or if you have new experience/topics to share.
- If you’re chosen as a beta tester you’ll need to make a commitment to create a minimum amount of content (still to be determined) by a specific deadline and to heavily promote to your own community and fanbase in order to thoroughly test the system.
- Get excited! Are you thrilled by the potential for Kink Academy Classrooms? We certainly are! As part of the planning process we’re looking for feedback, so please feel free to include your thoughts in the “Additional Information” section of the survey or email me directly (kali @ erotication.com). Include any questions about how the platform will work, features you hope will be included, or ideas you have about making this the best possible option for you, other educators and those seeking quality adult sex education.
This position is no longer available, but if you’re interested in working with Kink Academy in the future, please contact us with your resume.
Work with a feminist, sex-positive consent driven company! One of the leaders of online video-based sex education has a position open with a high potential for growth for the right candidate.
KinkAcademy has over 2,000 educational videos with over 150 nationally known sex educators and other experts, covering topics from consent, relationships and safety, to the intricacies of shibari rope bondage and medical play.
I’m currently in search of a part-time virtual assistant to help manage KinkAcademy.com.
- Time management (using Harvest, Toggl or something similar)
- Promotional graphic design (using Canva.com)
- Blog editing and management (using WordPress)
- Newsletter management, including layout, editing and distribution (using MailChimp)
- Social media management, including scheduling, editing, posting, and some original content creation (using MeetEdgar.com)
- General marketing: writing advertising copy, email management
- Strong time-management skills & self motivated to achieve goals.
- Sex-positive attitude and familiarity with the kink/fetish/BDSM scene
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms including FetLife, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter & Instagram.
- Strong writing skills; editing skills preferred.
- Some graphic design experience preferred.
I am looking for someone self-motivated, who wants to join an organization on the cutting edge of the online sex education world. There is a huge opportunity for growth: as KinkAcademy continues to expand, so will your work within the company.
Pay starts at $15 an hour, 10-15 hours a month.
Please send a cover letter and resume to (kali at kinkacademy.com)