Are you passionate about kink and sexuality education?
Do you have an enthusiasm or a unique viewpoint on your kink that you want to share with the community?
Join the team of amazing educators already hosted on Kink Academy by contributing an article (or articles) for us!
We are looking for experienced kinksters and writers to add to our educational offerings by writing for our blog. We are seeking writings that are inclusive, sex and body positive, and consent-driven.
Article subjects should correspond to topics available on Kink Academy and include at least 3 links to prior videos or blog posts. We are looking for an educational tone, not erotica or journal entries (Though if you can make the article sexy AND informative, we’re all for it!).
The article should be at least 600 words, ready to publish (minimal to no editing needed), new content (not previously published) and we will need a 2-3 sentence biography from you along with a link back to your website.
Check out previous articles on our blog to see the tone and style we’re looking for!
In exchange for each article accepted, you will receive $35 and a one month membership to KinkAcademy.com. If interested, please complete the form below or contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Some example topics/titles might be:
- ABDL Wtf?: Explaining Adult Baby/Diaper Love
- Aftercare, Beyond Snuggles and Blankets
- Anal Play – Lube and Plugs and Beads, Oh My!
- Negotiating for Bondage
- Navigating Body Dysmorphia in Play
- How-To Create Your Own Cane
- Anatomy Lessons for Fingering and Fisting
- Consent and Hypnosis
- Vulnerability and Intimacy from the Dominant Side
- Loving Your Latex: Cleaning and Care
- Crafting Practical Protocols
- Risk-Awareness for Rough Body Play
- Safer Sex 101
- Primal Play – Connecting with your Inner Beast
- Top 10 Pervertibles!
- Consent in the Swing Scene
- Sexy Service Sessions
- Prepping for Your First Kinky Camping Event!
Submissions are open on an on-going basis, we’ll be publishing at least two articles a month.
This position is no longer available, but if you’re interested in working with Kink Academy in the future, please contact us with your resume.
Work with a feminist, sex-positive consent driven company! One of the leaders of online video-based sex education has a position open with a high potential for growth for the right candidate.
KinkAcademy has over 2,000 educational videos with over 150 nationally known sex educators and other experts, covering topics from consent, relationships and safety, to the intricacies of shibari rope bondage and medical play.
I’m currently in search of a part-time virtual assistant to help manage KinkAcademy.com.
- Time management (using Harvest, Toggl or something similar)
- Promotional graphic design (using Canva.com)
- Blog editing and management (using WordPress)
- Newsletter management, including layout, editing and distribution (using MailChimp)
- Social media management, including scheduling, editing, posting, and some original content creation (using MeetEdgar.com)
- General marketing: writing advertising copy, email management
- Strong time-management skills & self motivated to achieve goals.
- Sex-positive attitude and familiarity with the kink/fetish/BDSM scene
- Experience with a variety of social media platforms including FetLife, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter & Instagram.
- Strong writing skills; editing skills preferred.
- Some graphic design experience preferred.
I am looking for someone self-motivated, who wants to join an organization on the cutting edge of the online sex education world. There is a huge opportunity for growth: as KinkAcademy continues to expand, so will your work within the company.
Pay starts at $15 an hour, 10-15 hours a month.
Please send a cover letter and resume to (kali at kinkacademy.com)
Has it been awhile since you’ve checked Kink Academy Out?
Because there’s a lot that’s been improved during our redesign:
- Faster speeds: We’ve moved to new state-of-the-art servers so everything loads and plays more smoothly.
- Complete Video Series: Not everything fits in one video. We made it easy to watch them in sequence and cover subjects in depth.
- Better indexing so you can find what you want, when you need it: Got a hot date and want to brush up on some techniques? Expert kinky instructors are just a quick search away!
- We’ve added 40 new clips to the free page! There’s now more than 200 videos for free!
- Best of all, we’ve added 550 of our most popular PassionateU videos to KinkAcademy.com
That’s right. Five-Hundred and Fifty.
We’ve added 550 new videos to the mix, including ones like “Sex Like a Porn Star” and Graydancer and Naiia’s “Receiving Blowjobs Gracefully” series (which you won’t find anywhere else). Plus 15 new-to-Kink Academy experts such as
- Dr. Jenn
- Ashley Manta
- Ducky Doolittle
- Andre Shakti
- Kim Airs,
- Jacq Jones
- Ducky Doolittle
- Rain DeGrey
- Patti Britton
- Bettie Rage
..and more. PassionateU.com has always had a focus on sex, but for a lot of people that overlaps quite nicely into kink. There are fifteen brand new educators on Kink Academy now, talking about how you can have better sex and better kink. It’s available 24/7, on computers, tablets, and mobile apps.
To make it even more enticing,
we’re offering a special price starting today:
$49 for 6 months or $99 for a year
That’s less than $9 a month for easy access
to the best sex advice and kink instruction available online.
But it’s not going to last forever – only a week!
This sale ends on the 25th of September.
Act now and lock in this Celebration Price!